ERPi serves the public health, healthcare delivery and clinical and scientific research missions of Federal agencies by delivering high performing project management, business transformation, performance improvement, data analysis, operations, and information technology services to clients.
- Scientific project management
- Research portfolio analysis
- Administrative support services
- Business systems management
- Clinical data management
- IT PMO
- IV&V and quality assurance
- Robotic process automation
- Enterprise architecture
- System integration
- Business requirements/testing
- Program and project management
- Business transformation
- Performance improvement
- Change management & communication
- Policy development
- Business analytics
We are over 240 client service professionals, with healthcare and research experience and credentials that include: nursing, clinical psychology, social work, public health, clinical research, research administration, clinical informatics and data sciences, health communications, training, health information technology, and healthcare finance and administration.
We deliver CAM, a system perspective (policy, process, human capital, and technology), and rigorous analysis to help our clients address their healthcare challenges.