We provide a broad range of IT services that empower our clients to achieve successful business transformations. We help implement technical solutions for our clients.
- Business Transformation Services
- Healthcare IT
- CIO Portfolio Management & Enterprise Integration
- Performance Improvement
- Dev Ops / System Integration
- HCD-driven Requirements Gathering & Needs Assessment
- Cyber Security & Information Assurance
- Training Analysis and Implementation
- Communications & Change Management
- Program and Project Management
We are over 240 client service professionals, with healthcare and research experience and credentials that include: nursing, clinical psychology, social work, public health, clinical research, research administration, clinical informatics and data sciences, health communications, training, health information technology, and healthcare finance and administration.
We deliver CAM, a system perspective (policy, process, human capital, and technology), and rigorous analysis to help our clients address their healthcare challenges.
We help our Federal clients do more for their citizens through the ERPi Digital Spark — our collaborative approach to identify and execute high-impact, IT-enabled solutions and services through user-centered design principles. Using the tenets of our Collaborative Advisory Methodology (CAM) to surface diverse stakeholder requirements, we drive the end-user perspective across processes and technologies.