VA AWARDS MULTI-CHANNEL TECHNOLOGIES PROGRAM MANAGEMENT SUPPORT SERVICES TO ERPi
“Customer Experience is VA’s first priority.” VA Secretary Robert Wilkie
The Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Veteran Experience Office (VEO) Multi-Channel Technology (MCT) Program is transforming VA’s delivery of services to our Veterans, their family members, caregivers, survivors, and advocates through four strategic priorities: Contact Center Modernization, Digital Modernization, Service Recovery, and Customer Data Management. MCT’s commitment to these priorities has enabled VEO and VA’s Lines of Business (LOBs) to achieve important impacts such as accomplishing a 76% reduction in time to address Veteran’s concerns via the Direct Routing Pilot, 157 medical centers implementing a new Patient Advocate Tracking System that empowers 8,600 VA employees to resolve issues on the spot, and improved experience in understanding benefits and billing for 6M Veterans.
Going forward, MCT will build on its past successes through the delivery of new transformational objectives that includes:
- Contributing to the build of a single, unified digital experience on VA.gov that modernizes and consolidates the VA’s Veteran-facing services.
- Integrating CRM, contact center systems, and VA service/business lines with VA Profile to create a single source of truth for Veteran data.
- Implementing contact center customer experience (CX) surveys and data analytics to gain a clearer understanding of CX results across VA and to determine if modernization is meeting its goals.
- Expanding and stabilizing the VEO Tier 1 Contact Center, which will provide a single-entry point to the VA to address customers’ inquiries or to route them to the appropriate entity.
- Implementing key performance improvement initiatives related to VHA billing, pharmacy formulary, and contact center operations.
Over the next 5 years under the Program Management Support Services (PMSS) contract, ERPi, Aptive Resources, Evoke Research and Consulting, Definitive Logic, Voyage Advisory, and additional valued partners will continue to support this agenda by delivering innovative services throughout MCT’s portfolio of 36 major projects to establish enterprise on-demand access to comprehensive VA healthcare services and benefits through a Veteran-centric multi-channel, virtual self-service and call center processing framework. The PMSS team is proud to serve MCT as the program advances a culture and capability of world class customer service into VA’s delivery model.